Request Information

[simple_crumbs root="Home" /]

Credit Transfer Information

Newport University CED accepts course credit from recognized universities.

Credit may also be available for courses and programs taken internationally. Students must achieve a passing grade at the institution from which the credit is to be transferred.

At the undergraduate level, a “C” standing or equivalent is required. At the graduate level, a “B” standing or equivalent is required.

News and Events
Tution free On-Line Bachelor of Business Administration Program Study Opportunity for Deprived Citizens Around the World to Confirm that Every Human Being Has Inherited the Right to Learn for the Welfare of the Global Society.