The second International conference
The State Duma of Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation
Conference was in October, 16-17, 2006.
The beginning of work: 10.00
Opening of conference
PRYKIN Boris Vladimirovich – the supervisor of studies, Grand PhD, Full Prof
EVREINOV Edward Vladimirovich-Grand PhD, Full Prof, the President of the European Academy Informatization (Belgium)
2. Savin Anatoly Ivanovich – the Academician of the Russian Academy of Science « Restraint of global conflicts XXI century »
3. Sailors Vladimir Mefodievich – the Academician of the Russian Academy of Science.
4. Ursul Arcady Dmitrievich – the doctor of economic sciences, the professor, the Academician Moldavian AS. « Universal evolutionism and strategy of steady development»
5. Kuznetsov Oleg Leonidovich – the doctor of technical Sciences, the President of the Russian academy of natural sciences, the Rector of International university ” Dubna “,
6. Ivanov Valentine Nikolaevich – the Grand PhD, Prof., the President of Academy of social technologies and local self-management « the New civilization of XXI century»
7. Silin Valery Petrovich – the doctor of economic sciences, Prof., « Distribution of fundamental knowledge of self-preservation of compact-system: the person, a society, the nature »
8. Prokopovich Vladimir Pavlovich – PhD, the senior lecturer.
9. Puljanovich Vladimir Sergeeevich PhD, the senior lecturer.
10. Tcherepanov Valery Mihajlovich -PhD « Economic aspects of an estimation of unstable development: the person, society, the nature »
11. Golubev Vladimir Stepanovich – the doctor of technical. Sciences, Prof., Director of institute
12. Bushuev Vitaly Vasiljevich-the doctor of technical Sciences, the Academician of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences.
13. Bolshalov Boris Evgenjevich the doctor of technical Sciences, the professor.
14. Zhmerenetsky Vadim Filippovich – the doctor of technical. Sciences
15. Mizhulev Vadim Mihajlovich – the Doctor of philosophy, the professor of the Moscow State University.
16. Karasev Alexander Borisovich – the doctor of technical. Sciences
17. Buryak Peter Iosifovich – the doctor of economic sciences, « Interrelation of regional and continental-state steady development »
18. Selivanov Vladimir Iljich – the General Director of the International Assembly of capitals and large cities « Activity the MAGICIAN in interests of steady development of cities and the urbanized territories »
19. Narezhnaja Tamara Karpovna -PhD « Steady development of municipal public health services »
20. Dmitriev Jury Borisovich « The Appeal of the Russian scientists on a problem of preservation of a terrestrial civilization »
International Conference (Moscow 24\10\2005)
Professor KAGRAMANJAN, rector of Lasarev’s institute international relations, has read the report *European System of Education and future prospect of its adaptation*.
Professor KORLYAKOV, president of Department of the WIDU, read a paper * Endowment of Russian system of formation to the Global Education System*.
Professor KUPREYCHIK, rector of the WUDSES-University read the report* About European standards to the formation*.
Professor KARABANOVA drew attention to the question * Globalization and future prospect of development of medical formation*.
Professor TVOROGOVA, the head of Chair of psychology, took note of the question * Ñompetence of expert*.
Professor KRUGLOV read the paper *Education is back*.
One of the better reports read Professor BESSONOV, the founder of information medicine,president of LIDO *The information medicine is a fragment of Global Education*.
With reports spoke at the conference the president of Academy of Informatization, Professor BIKMULIN, the president of center of balneology, Professor SYCHOV, the president *Company EDMA*, Professor MAKSIMOV, the president of the AEI ,Professor EVREINOV.
The International Conference “Global Education System”
October 24, 2005 Moscow, Russia
Respected Mr. Minister,
Russia has a significant intellectual resource which can have essential impact on development of European and the world community. A basis of scientific potential of Russia is highly skilled experts graduated from one of the best in the world scientific schools implementing originality of scientific thinking and creative approach to scientific process. According to existing Russian two-tier postgraduate education system these experts have two doctoral degrees: Kandidat Nauk and Doctor Nauk.
Integration of Russian science into the world scientific community is of interest of Russia that possesses rich heritage, high cultural and scientific potential, as well as of the world scientific community. However, such integration should not be accompanied by loss of scientific traditions. Having accepted conditions of Bologna Declaration, Russia can practically depart from its own national postgraduate education system by implementation of stereotyped western doctoral level qualification approach providing for one academic degree of Doctor of Philosophy earned after finishing recommended curriculum and defence of a thesis. This approach does not demand publication of scientific papers from postgraduate student and does not stimulate originality of thinking promoting introduction of stereotyped decisions of known scientific problems.
From the other hand, we understand inevitability of integration of Russia into Bologna Process. To preserve existing Russian two-tier postgraduate education system, participants of the International Conference suggest taking advantage of educational concept of Global Education System (GES) being “superstructure” over existing national postgraduate education system.
GES was firstly introduced by l’Academie Europeenne de l’Informatisation (AEI) founded in 1999 on the initiative of Albert II, King of Belgium, by the royal decree No. 7/CDLF/14.352/S. As it is provided by Academy Statutes signed by Minister of Justice of Belgium, AEI is exclusively qualified for implementation of two?tier postgraduate education system for national academic degree holders by conferring academic degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in global problem solving and the highest academic degree of Grand Doctor of Philosophy (Grand Ph.D.) in global problem solving.
Two-tier postgraduate education system suggested by GES corresponds perfectly with traditional Russian postgraduate education system. Provided that l’Academie Europeenne de l’Informatisation had relied on support of Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, Ph.D. and Grand Ph.D. academic degrees would be used for comparison of Russian academic degrees by adding new dictionary entries. Hence Kandidat Nauk would be adequate to Ph.D., whereas Doktor Nauk would comply with Grand Ph.D. In this case Russian scientists might overtly present their scientific status without any misunderstanding from the part of their foreign colleagues.
Mr. Minister! Participants of the International Conference “Global Education System” appeal to you with the offer on the conclusion an Agreement with l’Academie Europeenne de l’Informatisation on comparison of academic degrees and support of educational concept of GES.
We are convinced that this Agreement can noticeably strengthen a role of Russian scientists in European Region and keep traditional Russian postgraduate education system from losing its most valuable tier of Doctor Nauk.
Participants of the International Conference “Global Education System”
1. The further development of a society depends on the decision of Global Problems.
2. Global problems are solved the United Nations Organization in key directions of ability to live of the Person and the Society. Many of them, as Human rights, National and Global safety, Steady development of the countries, Ecology, the Inhabitancy, are Global. These are examples of the global problems having spatial structure.
Problems with local structure and, integrity possessing property, are characteristic for scientific researches from which results the further direction of a life of the World community, to a certain extent, is defined.
Global problems are exclusively complex at their statement and the formulation, and also labor-consuming at the organization of calculations.
If that is possible to reduce a global problem to a computing problem, as shown for the first time in works of Prof. Evreinov E.V., exists effective parallel algorithm, and the decision will be reached. Significant difficulties are represented with understanding, the formulation and statement of a problem which is carried out by the person or collective.
3. For the decision of Global problems it is necessary, that the expert was able to think originally and had fundamental preparation in many areas of a science, techniques, and humanitarian disciplines in a complex.
4. The European and American universities provide the good preparation of the students meeting standard requirements of the interested various organizations in the decision of applied problems.
Therefore at many universities to the highest scientific degree – the doctor of philosophy – is not shown requirements to originality of the dissertation and presence of original printed works.
Universities conduct preparation on the isolated specialties, not giving value of their integration.
5. Unlike typical universities offered Global Universities are under construction on principles of the distributed establishment in which workplaces of professors and experts are carried in space, and preparation of doctors and grand doctors of philosophy under direction of the outstanding persons is spent, able to solve global problems.
The global university is a scientific Superstructure in sense of the further improvement of professional skill of the expert.
6. After award of a standard (national) degree of the doctor of philosophy the expert can take part in preparation of the first scientific degree of the international doctor of philosophy on global problems. The expert should take part in the decision of one of global problems and show originality of thinking and the creative approach at the publication of 15-20 scientific works, and defend the dissertation on an original theme.
7. To the expert having a degree of the international doctor of philosophy on global problems, the opportunity to receive fundamental preparation in MANY fields of knowledge with award of the second scientific degree of the grand doctor of philosophy (Grand PhD) or of the grand doctor of sciences (Grand DSc) is given. The dissertation of the grand doctor of philosophy is extensive and in-depth study with the original decision of the global problem having the major value for the world community. The degree of the Grand doctor of philosophy can be awarded to the international doctor of philosophy on the global problems, more then 100 scientific works having and more than three monographs and 10-20 doctors of philosophy taken part preparation.
8. The European Academy of Informatization (EAI), created under the royal Decree in Belgium, has suggested creating the Global Education system – GES for preparation of experts and experts of the highest class for the decision of Global problems. The GES gives great value to work on attraction to educational activity of outstanding persons of a society which can solve global problems. Each such person can participate in preparation of experts and create own educational structures in the GES.
By means of such scientists preparation of the grand doctors of philosophy is conducted. They train grand doctors and doctors of philosophy, etc.
10. With the purpose of creation of legal preconditions for overcoming a problem of a recognition of diplomas, scientific degrees, doctor’s and grandee-doctor’s of educational programs, and also for acknowledgement of education status and the received qualification, within the limits of ÃÑÎ is provided delivery of the All-European Appendix to the Diploma / European Diploma Supplement (DS), an Europassport being by a component (Europass.) DS is issued in full conformity with the standard developed by the European Commission, the Council of Europe and the European Committee on Higher education (UNESCO/CEPES).
Directors of a global Education system address to scientists, experts, inventors, politicians, public figures, to businessmen with the offer to support and join to the GES.
The declaration is approved by the International Conference. Moscow .24 October, 2005.
© Bridge between East and West
News and Events
Tution free On-Line Bachelor of Business Administration Program Study Opportunity for Deprived Citizens Around the World to Confirm that Every Human Being Has Inherited the Right to Learn for the Welfare of the Global Society.